We are running our fantastic Little Steps Kindy program again in 2019
Currently we have some vacancies on a Tuesday and Wednesday morning however spaces are filling up fast!
Feedback from 2018 Little Steps parents about the important things that the program has provided for their child and family:
- A safe and comfortable place for my child to be themselves around other children and to help their confidence grow.
- An environment that really values my child and is fully accepting
- Improved ability to focus attention on activities and what others are doing around them
- Increased language around feelings and noticing others as well as their own emotions
- Getting practice with the routines that will help them transition into school
- Improved motor and self-care skills and learning a wider range of play skills
- Knowledge that their social skills are being supported to improve and seeing this for ourselves outside of LSK is so reassuring
- Such a great support to ease my child’s transition from life at home to school
- A place to meet other families who are in the same situation
” Little Steps Kindy has helped our son’s confidence grow and eased his transition from life at home to school. He has transformed from a shy little boy who always needed to be close to mum to an outgoing child with something to say to everyone. He is doing so well at his mainstream kindy and now has the confidence to approach and talk to other children and in his class. Little Steps has given him the time and space he needed to practice making and maintaining friendships in a safe comfortable environment. Our son has benefited so much from attending – I would highly recommend the Little Steps Kindy Program to any family who think that their child may need some extra assistance in preparing for school life. ” MK Parent of 5 year old B
” The little steps program has been absolutely invaluable for our child to develop their skills and confidence around his peers. The team of Therapists are amazing, it’s a wonderful supportive and inclusive environment. ” SK Parent of 4 year old M